Jezweb, recruiting on behalf of a client, is searching for our next superstar!
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking a driven IT Support Engineer to join their fast-growing, Award Winning, Managed IT Services Team in Newcastle.
Our client is a locally owned and operated IT Managed Service Provider industry leader. With culture at their core, they are a team of multi-skilled professionals, who each take pride in their work and projects.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer with excellent customer service skills to join our client’s fast-growing team. Your focus will be on delivering exceptional customer service in line with their core values, working closely with clients across the country and across the globe.
What you will do:
- Provide support services both on-site and remote
- Actively participate in Projects and any change-management processes
- Troubleshoot and Resolve hardware and software issues
- Identify and Escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and document problems and requests while providing solutions
What you will bring:
- Previous experience in working within Managed IT Services
- A solid understanding of policies and procedures
- Successful completion of Tertiary Education or equivalent experience in an IT related field
Perks & Benefits:
- Be part of a team with unmatched training and benefits
- Incredible progression opportunities
- Competitive salary with attractive remuneration and bonuses
- A culture that is focused on you
- A remarkable office space that promotes our people’s success
- Fast-track your career in a booming industry!
The IT Support Engineer role is an opportunity to work in an environment that focuses on our people and our clients.
If you have the experience, skill set, and passion, apply now.
Your application should include answers to the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the IT industry?