We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team here in Newcastle, on a casual or part time basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a high level of communication, including being an active listener, be friendly, approachable and able to create rapport with people. Enthusiasm to pursue new sales opportunities by connecting with people via phone, email, video and in person.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Contacting prospects to establish a rapport and arrange client meetings in person, via video chat or a phone call
- Identify requirements and prepare quotes and proposals
- Increase the value of current clients, while attracting new ones
- Manage client relationships and communications
- Prioritising client requirements and working to deadlines.
- Work closely with the website project management team
To be successful in this role you must;
- Personable communication style, written, verbal and in person
- Positive and approachable, welcoming and professional
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal supervision, and be proactive
- Working with Children Check and Police Certificate.
- The ability to work within our key guidelines.
- Have your own transport and drivers licence
Valuable but not essential
- Experience working in website development
- Degree in business, marketing or related field
- Networking and relationship building
- Past sales or BDM experience
- Knowledge of websites and the internet
We can offer;
- Flexible working hours
- Expanded role to full time
- Performance bonuses